Myotherapy position available now
What we’re looking for is a practitioner who is;
- Patient outcome driven with an evidence based approach
- Adherence to clinic procedures and current structures in place
- A background working with sporting groups, strongly desired but not essential
- Capable of treating a full time patient load
- Computer savvy as online note taking is required
- Highly motivated, willing to learn from others and meet clinic KPIs
- Degree level therapist preferred but not essential
- 1-2 years of experience preferred but graduates may apply
- Small patient base also a bonus
We’re committed to helping all of our team to reach their potential professionally and personally, and provide all the support necessary for you to reach your goals in a caring, fun and supportive environment. Whether you’re a young energetic practitioner looking for an inspiring practice where you can learn quickly or you’re more experienced and want to expand your career opportunities to reach your true potential, we would love to meet you.
Our clinic is almost at Practitioner Capacity. Hours are open for negotiation for the right person who fits our clinic.
Employment or subcontracting percentage based arrangements will be considered depending on the successful applicant’s skills and experience.
Please submit your resume to practice managers – Tom McLeod and Angela Byrt at [email protected]
Candidates will be expected to complete a survey on basic knowledge, a phone interview, followed by a panel interview and practical skills test.
Myotherapy and Allied Health Geelong are looking for motivated therapists to join our team at our clinic in Fenwick St Geelong!
The clinic has a fresh feel with fully furnished serviced treatment rooms available including electric tables desk chairs and laundry facilities. We have flexible reception covering 45 hours with two friendly staff with online booking also available.
The Clinic has limited client parking and practitioner parking.
What does it take to join us?
- Exercise Physiology
- Yoga/Clinical Pilates
- Massage therapy
- Bowen therapy
How do I apply?
We are looking for full time and part time therapists with flexible working arrangements, including:
- Sessional rate 1-5 days
- Full time lease
- Percentage based wage.
Please contact us via email submitting your resume to [email protected], or call on (03) 5222 2358 to arrange a meeting.