Myotherapy and Allied Health Geelong are looking for motivated therapists to join our team at our clinic in Fenwick St Geelong!
The clinic has a fresh feel with fully furnished serviced treatment rooms available including electric tables desk chairs and laundry facilities. We have flexible reception covering 45 hours with two friendly staff with online booking also available.
What does it take to join us?
A fantastic opportunity exists for a motivated and passionate Osteopath to join our team at Myotherapy and Allied Health Geelong. We are a well-established, and progressive practice known for delivering excellent patient outcomes in a fun and friendly environment. Our practice has thrived since opening its doors in 2016 becoming one of the busiest Myotherapy and Allied health dominant clinics. Currently seeing close to 300 patients per week, we are continuing to expand due to a popular following amongst patients, medical referrers, strong networks, and an excellent community reputation. We are looking for another Osteo to complement our current Osteo who is thriving within a Myotherapy clinic.
What we are looking for:
- Patient outcome-driven with an evidence-based approach
- Sports orientated person/physically active, strongly desired but not essential
- Physical and mental capacity to be able to treat back to back patients
- Highly motivated and willing to learn from others
- 1-2 years’ experience preferred but graduate may apply
- 1-3 days a week, 14 plus hours per week, preferably Friday’s with the opportunity to work Saturday mornings.
How do I apply?
We are looking for part-time therapists with flexible working arrangements, including options for:
- Above award wages with incentives
- Percentage-based wage(sub contracting).
Applicants would be expected to attend a face to face interviews, with a potential mock treatment to demonstrate adequate practical skills and safety.
Please submit resume or letter of interest to practice managers – Tom McLeod and Angela Byrt at